|published||August 11, 2011|
|description||Must Watch Nail Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQVveEsMt2g&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLE34DBED73,521D937
Let me know which finger you like the Best? I'm also taking color combo suggestions, please check out some of my videos so you don't suggest the same color combo I've already done! Good luck and for a How To on Water Marble check out this video: http://youtu.be/mFNGdYTu9JM Great Tips & Tricks!
Please Support me by Subbing my Channel & Checking out my other videos!
Please feel free to feature this video, just give me the credit! Thank you in advance!
Here are the instructions, hope this is helpful!
1. Pour room temperature water into a disposable cup or a glass cup or even a shot glass, almost to the top. Open all bottles of polish and place them within reach. The reason you have your nail polishes ready is because you will have to work fairly quickly.
2. Drop one or two drops of polish onto the surface of the water. The nail polish should spread out and make a circle on the water. If it drops to the bottom without creating a circle on the surface, try a different nail polish. This color is your base color for the marble effect, meaning it will show the most. (Try not to hold your brush to high or the polish will drop to the bottom and also use a polish that is thin) FYI, thicker nail polishes tend to have problems spreading in the water.
3. Drop one or two drops of your second color of nail polish on top of your base color. It should create a smaller circle on top of your base color. (Another tip, if you polish doesn't spread easily you can also try to shake your cup or glass a bit to help the process)
4. Continue with each color that you would like to add to the effect. You can use many colors or you can use only two or three colors, repeating each color at least once in the same order.
5. Drag the tip of an orange stick/tooth pick/safety pin through the circles of polish to create the marble effect. Begin at the center and drag the tip toward the outer edge. Reverse this for more swirls.
6. Insert your nail. The nail polish will adhere to your nail.
7. Use a Q-Tip or an orange stick/tooth picks to remove the excess nail polish on top of the water. Carefully remove tape or use nail polish remover and cotton swabs to clean around your nail.
8. Wait for your nail to completely dry and apply a top coat.
T W I T T E R: http://twitter.com/dearnatural62 I N S T A G R A M: http://followgram.me/dearnatural62 P I N T E R E S T: http://pinterest.com/dearnatural62/ F A C E B O O K: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dear-Natural62/182,511,911,811,660 S U B S C R I B E: http://www.youtube.com/dearnatural62
Welcome to my channel! I encourage feedback & constructive criticism, and don't forget to LIKE this videos!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● P L A Y L I S T S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
MUST WATCH VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE34DBED73,521D937 WATER MARBLE SHOUT OUTS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL20CB727D9F5D7A3B HAIR (Tutorials, Reviews & Looks): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6AFA11D53E0B213C MAKEUP (Tutorials, Reviews & Looks): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL106C0F5D3,377CBD4 NAILS (Tutorials, Reviews & Looks): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF34B6EECC88BFE2D GIVEAWAY (Past & Current): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF2AF53,183DA36DDC TAGS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4C93CD75E01AFDCD VLOGS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB19EDB879A856C90
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● C O N T A C T ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
✉ For business inquiries, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● D I S C L A I M E R S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●I did receive 3 products from Noire Naturals and I purchased all the other products that were used in this video, with no obligation for a positive review. I was not compensated by any company for any of my views; my opinions are always 100% honest and real! If any music was used in this video, it was provided by a royalty free link and further acknowledgement was provided in this description box.
|title||20 #HOWTO | Water Marble #NailArt Tutorial|